Termidor Ant Treatment

The Argentine Ant is by far the most common to this area.  They are thriving in suburban neighborhoods, mostly relying on house invasions for their source for food and water.  Less than 10% of the ant population is working outside of the colony (and in your house) at any given time, leaving 90% underground and unexposed.  That is why it is necessary to target the source of the ant problem, the colonies.

Denny Pest Control is specially certified in the use of Termidor.  Termidor is a non-repellant material that ants will readily cross over.  As they cross it, the Termidor attaches to the body of the ant.  It is a slow acting material, allowing time for the ants to return to their colonies.  As they feed and clean each other they transfer the material, thus eliminating the entire colony.

Call for a complimentary, no-obligation quote:

(951) 304-9128